- When you first burn your candle, make sure to burn it until the wax pool reaches the edge of the glass. This will ensure your candle always burns even and you get the most from your candle, avoiding the wax forming into a tunnel in the centre.
- Always trim your wick before you light your candle. This ensures the wick doesn’t ‘mushroom’ and smoke.
- If your glass has got soot around the edge (because you haven’t been trimming the wick), use a damp paper towel to gently wipe it off. Your candle will look as good as new.
- Discontinue burning when you have 1cm or less wax in your candle.
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
- Do not leave your candle unattended, and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Burn time will depend on your environment, windy and drafty locations will reduce your candle burn hour lifetime.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.00 with More info
Pure eco- soy wax is scented with expertly blended fragrance oils and carefully poured into a 16oz classic silver tin to deliver up to 60+ hours of fragrance. Packaged in Belle Lumiere Australia’s signature cotton reusable bag this tin is the perfect candle to light after a long day to help you de-stress and relax creating the perfect ambience to wind down and refocus.
Fragranced with Uplifting Pure Essential Oil Blend which is a rejuvenating pick-me-up. This highly stimulating blend energises the central nervous system, invigorating and strengthening where there are weakness and exhaustion. Contains the essential oils clary sage, aniseed, lemongrass, bergamot, peppermint and grapefruit.
Availability: 13 in stock